A Couple Of Must Watch Videos: Dr. Rauni Kilde Interview & Incredible Testimonies from The Bioethics Commission Meeting....
"But let justice flow like a river and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream." Amos 5:24
“Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! Isaiah 30:18
For all grappling with or trying to understand what this gang-stalking/Stasi /zersetzung programme or experiment or whatever is, -the following must watch interview with Dr. Rauni Kilde is very interesting. Dr. Rauni Kilde Interview...
I first head about Dr. Rauni Kilde while doing some research and discovered her acclaimed book, 'Bright Light on Black Shadows' being touted as, 'eye opening and one of the most informative books' about gang stalking and directed energy weapons. The book is described as following...
"This book is a must to understand the years of research conducted by Dr Rauni Kilde, always alongside the victims, and about how the modern world is secretly run by unknown forces, terrorizing the population, as if it was their puppet, by mass media manipulations, but also by the mind control, using secret military weapons, made of directed energy, from bases to the ground like HAARP, and also satellites, using beams of electromagnetic waves, and masers, and targeting innocent civilians, who are called targeted Individuals or TI, and that through electronic tortures and harassments done by gang stalkings." -Amazon For more info visit: BRIGHT LIGHT ON BLACK SHADOWS: Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde: 9780994037404: Amazon.com: Books
More info --"Bright Light on Black Shadows" is a book by Dr. Rauni Kilde; a Finnish physician known for her research into parapsychology and mind control, -that explores themes of mind control, psychological warfare, and the experiences of targeted individuals.---The book discusses the author's beliefs regarding a global network of perpetrators who use advanced technology and psychological tactics to harass and manipulate individuals, often referred to as "targeted individuals"
- Key Themes-- Mind Control and Psychological Warfare: The book delves into the methods used by secret military and intelligence agencies to exert control over individuals, including the use of directed energy weapons and psychological manipulation techniques
- Personal Experiences: Dr. Kilde shares her personal experiences and observations, providing a narrative that combines her medical background with her interest in the paranormal and conspiracy theories.
- Surveillance and Harassment: The text discusses various forms of surveillance and harassment that targeted individuals may face, emphasizing the illegal and unethical nature of these practices.
- Historical Context: The book also traces the historical development of these theories, citing instances that support the author's claims about organized gang stalking and the use of advanced technology for manipulation.
- Reception and Impact ---While the book presents controversial claims, it has garnered attention for its unique perspective on the intersection of technology, psychology, and personal freedom. Readers are encouraged to approach the content with critical thinking and to conduct independent research on the topics discussed.
- In summary, "Bright Light on Black Shadows" serves as a provocative exploration of the darker aspects of modern society, particularly concerning the use of technology for control and manipulation. It invites readers to consider the implications of these practices on individual autonomy and societal structures. Copilet
********
The second must watch video is -Targeted Individuals Dr. John Hall at Pres. Obama Bioethics Commission. Meeting and testimonies. -- You know.....it shouldn't but it takes a lot to stand up and tell the truth; knowing many are too afraid to admit they know gang-stalking is real and its happening. I'm so thankful and grateful for the testimonies of these incredible, brave and courageous people. I would like to know what happened after this Bioethics Commission!!! I'm searching for the outcome but I can't find any articles on this [2009] Bioethics Commission online -why? The Richmond City, CA USA council meeting May 19, 2015 -can be watched via: Council meeting for targeted individuals in Richmond City, CA USA --
****
"I am a victim of gang stalking and electric harassment. They stalk me, burn me with energy weapons, steal my money, mess with my car phones. Any where I live my body is covered in burn scars and I'm not a criminal. How is this ok? They are destroying my life, my body. I'm sick with autoimmune sickness and they poison me, my food, my water, my pets and every place I move to house to house state to state I am stalked and harassed and tortured how is this ok? They are cooking me from the inside out. They are experimenting on me with biometrics and micro organisms. They are literally slowly killing me and I am not a threat to anyone. I break no laws and am not a terrorist and I have no terrorist affiliations. How is this ok. I am told I'm crazy for years. I just now have friends who are targeted as well and friends that believe and see what's happening. I've contacted the president and his cabinet and fox news now I'm going to contact the UN. I am tired of this its cops, state workers, electric company, tech and Internet company business and most big business even ma and pa businesses. These people are criminals not me. I don't break the law or hurt our country in any way. I am a US citizen how did me and other regular citizens get on this list? Its abuse I will not stop fighting for my humans rights and I am going to have an autopsy done at my death because they are cooking me and my friends will press charges. Its wrong. I am completely innocent yet I am targeted." [Dated: April 2026] YT
"I am a 58 year old single mom and have lived an average life up until this year, 2025. I am fighting back tears to get this out for the 1st time publicly. I have been targeted since June, I believe, of this year. I am exhausted from what's being done to me by whoever they are that follow me nightly by air, fly overs constantly all day & night, vandalism to my property, watching inside my home, listening in on my calls, manipulating the sensors in my car, and the list goes on! Not only am I being terrorized but my 17 year old being a witness to all they do to me, has affected her in harmful ways emotionally!! Please, help us! We are not mentally ill people needing meds. We are real people with real fears from this! I have not been on any drugs and I do not drink alcohol. I don't understand why these diabolical things are being done to people that love their country and there is no doubt, it's criminal! I have evidence with photos & videos. I have been documenting all year whats happening to me and so many others! Please Help Us!" Petition · Joint Congressional Hearings & DOJ Investigation of Microwave Assaults on U.S. Citizens - United States · Change.org
“When you see something that is not right, not fair, not just, you have to speak up.” John Lewis
Comments
Post a Comment