In An Era of 'Wars Without Bullets' Why Are We So Old Fashioned? & Specialized Detection Tools List Part One....
"May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay. 5 May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them away; 6 may their path be dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. 7 Since they hid their net for me without cause and without cause dug a pit for me, 8 may ruin overtake them by surprise— may the net they hid entangle them, may they fall into the pit, to their ruin. 9 Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in his salvation. 10 My whole being will exclaim, “Who is like you, Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them.” Psalm 35: 4-10
"Cognitive warfare, or cog war, is a strategic approach aimed at gaining an advantage over an adversary by manipulating attitudes and behaviours at the individual, group, or population level. It involves targeting perceptions of reality to influence human cognition, making it a critical realm of warfare. This form of warfare can be executed without physical damage, existing in a legal vacuum, and can incite violence through false information or misinformation." Copilot
So we're back to.....what's going on?? What's going on with our political climate? Its all very, 'out of nowhere'!! -All very, 'left of field' -no? What is going on?? Its very odd and not the film/story I thought they were cooking. I knew something was brewing but not this. I hope Mr K S's voted back in even though I'm not for their party. WE need stability and consistency [and world peace] -no?
So apart from wanting world peace, a bouncy 'church dress' and still trying to get my strength back -yes the England and Ghana game -laughter; I've been working on a piece titled, 'In An Era of 'Wars Without Bullets' Why Are We So Old Fashioned? And the attacks I've been getting, both physical and spiritual!!! Why?
Anyway.....it may be some time [with the heatwave and crazy escalation] before I can upload it ----so in the mean-time.... I'll ask [us all] ---why are we so old fashioned and on the back foot when it comes to one) -believing we're at war and two) that -war is no longer just fought on the battlefield!! So after some research [ok so just a quick google -laughter] -apparently what I'm talking about is called, 'cognitive warfare, or cog war' and it means:
"Cog war serves to gain advantage over an adversary by targeting attitudes and behaviour at the individual, group or population level. It is designed to modify perceptions of reality, making "human cognition shaping " into a critical realm of warfare. It is therefore a weapon in a geopolitical battle that plays out by interactions across human minds rather than across physical realms.
Because cog war can be waged without the physical damage regulated by the current laws of war, it exists in a legal vacuum. But that doesn't mean it cannot ultimately incite violence based on false information or cause injury and death by secondary effects.
Battle of minds, bodily damage ----The notion that war is essentially a mental contest, where cognitive manipulation is central, harks back to the strategist Sun Tzu (fifth century BC), author of The Art of War. Today, the online domain is the main arena for such operations.
The digital revolution has allowed ever-more tailored content to play into biases mapped through our digital footprint, which is called "microtargeting." Machine intelligence can even feed us targeted content without ever taking a picture or recording a video. All it takes is a well designed AI prompt, supporting bad actors' pre-defined narrative and goals, while covertly misleading the audience." You can read the full piece via: 2025-07-cognitive-warfare-wars-bullets-legal.pdf
***Thus I'm wondering ...if they know this 'art of war' uber evil covert tactics exists why are they treating warfare as something that's still only fought on the battlefield? The truth is ---we've been 'infiltrated' and the darkness has got what I call getting their, 'ducks in a row' in every sector, of every industry and positions/powers -no? Meaning that in the, 'era of wars without bullets' or cog wars --anything and everything can/is being weaponised against us -no?
Thus, the hyper-satanic spirit of 'misinformation' and serious 'untruths'. The spirit of 'division' -especially the trillion dollar race industry and the hyper-satanic costly spirit of racism and reverse racism!!! What I call the 'watchers', yes stalkers/stalking, surveillance and data collecting!!
Bankruptcy [local councils/NHS/social services, corruption, fake NGO's etc] and trying to turn the entire western world into the third world!! The Quiet Bankruptcy Of Local Authorities: 100 Councils on the Brink | UK Reloaded --Arson and attacks on the farming industry and our food supply!!!
The building industry -and the growing band of shoddily built houses and apartments -and buyers unable to sell or get compensation/help!! And the weird creepy relationships between bankrupt local councils and the building industry!! Britain’s new-build nightmare - New Statesman - What I call the never ending story -of unfinished houses/flats -so that cranes can be left in the sky -6,000 incomplete ‘ghost houses’ across London as property market takes downturn | The Standard -Cranes falling down!! Social Housing crisis and sleeper cells -'Our reporters spent a year investigating London's housing crisis - these stories shocked us most' - My London
The dodgy multi-million pound mental illness industry [including FAKE NGOs], mk-ultra, At 16, I was experimented on by the CIA and now I'm suing - BBC News, neuroweapons [non-consensual implants in humans] Find Implants With Megaphone, set-ups and the sectioning of the sane and the push for state sponsored deaths!!! Strange deaths involving young adults dying on holiday, -be its poisonings or being found on beaches [mostly happening in three countries]. Deaths near waters [the sea, rivers etc]. The rise and the weaponization of cancers!! And 'misdiagnosis'!!
Crashes [trains, cars, planes caused by lasers?] And what I call the, 'catch-all's' - be they incriminating lists, or cruise ships being used as incubators for strange new diseases/pandemics !! -And satanic lobbyists and mobilised/paid for protests and protesters [how are protesters paid]... The devil, his demons and children are weaponizing everything in this new era of wars without bullets/cog wars -no?
And while there'll be some who'll read the aforementioned and think I'm reaching; -many and the awakening-ones will/can already see and feel it. But worse....in my humble opinion -is the subtle war against our health. With many now struggling to put into words -strange medical symptoms they're experiencing!!!
**In fact I'll go further and say that the covert evil evil war against our health is the most evil thing -ever -and those of us being hit with directed energy weapons know only too well. Anyway.....you might find the following interesting...
"The First War Without Bullets Has Already Begun Published Mar 24, 2026 ---For centuries, the global order has been shaped by visible forces... military strength, economic dominance, and political alliances. Nations built power through armies, trade routes, and strategic partnerships. Conflicts were defined by geography, resources, and clearly identifiable adversaries. Today, something far more subtle and far more powerful has begun to reshape that order.
We are entering the first war in human history where bullets are not the primary weapon, and battlefields are not defined by land or borders. Instead... the battlefield is perception. The Emergence of a New Form of Power What we are witnessing is not merely an evolution of information warfare or propaganda. It is something fundamentally different. Artificial intelligence has introduced the ability to construct, shape, and distribute perception at an unprecedented scale and speed. This means that reality is no longer just experienced. It is increasingly interpreted through systems that decide what is seen, how it is framed, and what it means. In this environment, power is no longer limited to those who control physical assets. It is shifting toward those who can influence how events are understood before they are even fully verified. You can read the rest via: The First War Without Bullets Has Already Begun
A very interesting perceptive and read --Cognitive warfare: why wars without bombs or bullets are a legal blind spot
******
I had to start again... Thus, I pray this doesn't feel too disjointed but every time I try and write or upload something -it***** -But I feel led to share so here goes [for those its for]---
At 1:14am on the 26/06/26.... I know on every spiritual level right here, right now.. that, this is our Lord Jesus' Hour and that His Hand is not short. Amen..... This happened after a week of plots and plans and schemes the devil, his demons and children were orchestrating fell flat Amen. And I don't believe I'm the only one seeing God's goodness in the land of the living during what has been for most of us -a record breaking heatwave!!
You know.... I don't believe those gang-stalking us on the streets have any idea just how satanic and hyper-cruel ---the satanic group activity they're partaking in is. Cause no matter what end of this satanic food-chain they're on, -we'll all reap what we sow -no???
So I've been praying for all of us dealing with this heatwave and directed energy weapons -its unbelievable -no!!!! Anyway..... how are you? I pray 'you and yours' are tucked under the 'Wings' of our Lord and Saviour; taking refuge in the, 'Shelter of the Most High' -and resting, 'in the shadow of the Almighty' In Christ Lord Jesus's Mighty Name Amen!!! Cause while its been a scorcher; -many will not be able to fathom the otherworldliness of having heat from numerous directed energy weapons -backed by the EMP and heat coming from a crane that's towering above --not only your home -but many elderly and other vulnerable people's homes -being aimed at you BUT GOD Amen!!
I truly wonder if more people in my neighbourhood are being hit with what Dr HC calls a phantom touch; with directed energy weapons -and don't even know it during this extreme heatwave!!! I truly wouldn't wish this on my enemies, and I'm praying for all of us ICLJMNAmen!! Also; while it may be called a 'phantom touch'!! -many of us now know its real -no?
We know its not some sort of 'neurological illusion' or 'virtual reality (VR)' or whatever!! Nope.... we now have insider knowledge and know that the; tingling, crawling sensations, itching or pinprick/prickling feeling, light pressure or brushing on skin areas, warmth/heat, pain, numbness or weakness. Dizziness, vision changes, or cognitive disturbances -and “wind passing through the hand” are all very real symptoms that can happen to you when directed energy weapons are aimed at you!!!
"Phantom touch is a real neurological illusion where you feel a physical sensation—usually tingling, pressure, or warmth—even though nothing is actually touching your body, most commonly triggered in virtual reality (VR) environments. Phantom touch refers to tactile sensations generated entirely by the brain without any physical contact. It appears in two main contexts:
- Virtual reality (VR): Users often feel tingling or prickling when a virtual object or avatar touches their virtual body, despite no real-world contact.
- Neurological perception: Similar mechanisms underlie phantom limb sensations and other tactile illusions, where the brain misattributes or generates touch signals." Copilot
Anyway..... God is good and this past week has had me continuously seeing the word 'resilience'. I must have seen said word at least twice a day for just over a week!!! And do I feel resilient you ask? Maybe... I've certainly changed and feel much stronger than I've ever felt but..... -It kind-of-feels a lot to go through ---to feel stronger if you know what I mean... But not my will but God's Will Amen!!! So what is resilience..
- "The ability to be happy, successful, etc. again after something difficult or bad has happened."
- "The ability of a substance to return to its usual shape after being bent, stretched, or pressed." Cambridge Dictionary
********
- EMF Meters: Detect electromagnetic anomalies
- Infrared/Thermal Cameras: Spot invisible heat sources
- Acoustic Sensors: Identify inaudible directional sound
- Faraday Cages: Block radio frequencies and protect electronics
- UV Lights: Reveal possible laser residue or surface anomalies
- Metal Detectors: Detect embedded or concealed emitters." NSIN
Anyway..... in the piece I've been working on [while dealing with mounting escalation], I talk about how old fashion it all feels when the world is beginning to wake up to the reality of directed energy weapons!! I remember discussing some interesting things I discovered via:-Shocking things you only find out when you're being gang-stalked -where I talk about:
"when you find yourself covered in toxic chemicals and you go to the A&E -you'll quickly find out that they don't do toxicology tests!! They only do blood tests -I know!! Thus it means when you're at your most vulnerable -in that place where you probably have the most evidence needed to get the police to move -the NHS -which we all love and cherish falls short." Ohemaa P
Why?? This feels so old fashioned to me that I now feel it could be by design -no? Cause with bioweapons and new man-made pandemics and other clandestine plots and schemes -you'd think that not only all hospitals-- but all services --would carry a host of 'specialized detection tools' to fight this very modern warfare -no? --See the above 'Specialized Detection Tools' list..
Also, if you've ever been, 'greeted by a strange and sickly sweet smell; which immediately starts affecting your health -you'll know if you call the fire brigade that they can only test for carbon monoxide (and test your fire alarms) but why? Surely all fire stations should have chemical detectors -no!!" Ohemaa P
Again why? Why shouldn't all services ---not just the fire brigade have a kit which comprises of the above aforementioned 'Specialized Detection Tools Kit' on hand? Is it by design? Cause if it is then -it doesn't only affect us [those on list] but everyone else -no? The compromised, the treacherous treasonous and clandestine agents don't care or play fair do they?
***So what say you about our local libraries, churches, community centres and food banks et al -having, "Specialized Detection Tools" to hand in 'case of emergency' for the general public to loan if they feel they may be under attack? Please note that this isn't about trying to scare anyone -only myself and many others around the world [some little children and the elderly] are going through unimaginable suffering at the hands of some of our neighbours [and others] -and no one -and I mean no one who has a heart would wish this on their enemies!!!
Anyway I'll leave it here --and pray God's goodness, healing, provisions and protection overtake me [and mine] and you [and yours] in this hour [and forever] In Christ Lord Jesus' Name Amen!!
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but… against the powers of this dark world…” Lord, sharpen my spiritual vision to fight the real battle and walk in victory. via: 25 Powerful Prayers For Discernment (2026) - PrayerVest
Comments
Post a Comment