Catching Up: Why The devil Hates Us & Using Our Talents In This Hour....
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.
23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.
24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.
25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason." John 15:18-25
The time is 02:42 on Monday the 27/07/2026 and I'm trying to make this piece readable -laughter so I can upload it!! I'd also like to start uploading my backlog of work that's accumulating -with some pending completion, and others needing further research etc!! Cause as much as it can be heavy!! Very heavy at times. --it is purpose and that's not to be scoffed at Amen!!
Anyway.... How are you? I pray I find you well, contented and at peace Amen!! Me? I'm OK thanks. We got a new vacuum cleaner, and its made hoovering a dream!! -So I've been in every nook and cranny and its keeping me busy [and I'm guessing -out of trouble laughter]!!! So..... the news is news-ing -no? What's going on? I think I've already said this -but I don't recognise our [UK] political landscape!!! Anyway God is in CONTROL AMEN!! Still did you catch Mr MR's speech on left wing violence -it was incredible. I haven't seen/heard anything like it in like forever --Marco Rubio puts world on notice against rise of 'far-left' political terrorism - YouTube
I've been thinking about all the discombobulation going on around the world. And how its a direct result of satan's hate for mankind. And how this hatred for all 'made in the image' of God is playing out on the world stage right now!! And it got me thinking....
***So we know from what our Lord and Saviour says above in John 15:18-25 that the devil hates us. I believe I've shared my experience of God permitting me to see the devil's ancient wrathful evil evil eye"!! -And how God The Father had to deliver me from the fear that gripped me as a baby in Christ.
Well I learnt that the devil is in direct opposition to our Awesome God. That he's a copycat. That he's anti-our-Christ Lord Jesus!! That he's the prideful counterfeit of our Lord and Saviour. --The direct opposition of our Lord Jesus Christ's gracious, gentle all encompassing, profound and unconditional true love. A love that transcends boundaries and our limitations Amen!! Thus, satan's out here wilding; reeking havoc and mimicking and twisting all that's good and pure. Trying to turn humanity away from God. Trying to stop mankind from walking the correct WAY; from knowing the TRUTH and living a godly and holy LIFE -no??
***But ....and its a BIG BUT!!! REMEMBER....THE devil HAS TASTED GOD'S GOODNESS -in all its FULLNESS and knows that -its NO LONGER his PORTION!!! So why wouldn't he do every-and-any-thing in his power to try and stop mankind from spending eternity with God? We know he's evil -thus, why won't he try to make humanity lose their rights to God??
You know........one of the biggest revelations I ever received from our Lord Holy Spirit is an inner understanding of what it must of been like for satan to taste God's goodness and to lose his eternal rights to it forever!!
I wrote a piece about how incredibly beautiful and majestic and powerful it must be to fully, comprehensively and wholly behold our GOD/The Holy Trinity [God the Father, God the Son (Lord Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit (Lord Holy Spirit) in person in all His GODLY SPLENDOUR and GODLY GLORY Amen!!! [A neighbour hacked it] -And how otherworldly devastating it must be --in all its wretched apocalyptic sense to then loose it forever. And surely...... without God its only death and void and the horrors of hell -No?
Thus, when I think on God's goodness!!! When I think of Paul saying, 'no eyes have seen, no ears has heard, and no human heart has conceived' -just woww!!! When I think about how GOD IS LOVE. And that THAT same LOVE is described as unchanging, unfailing, going from everlasting to everlasting. -Can you imagine being in the presence of GOD's LOVE??? I don't have the words!!!
GOD's LOVE would lovingly and powerfully envelope you and consume you -no? We also know that in the presence of the Lord, "there is fullness of joy''!! -Can you imagine that joy manifold in all its glorious splendour?? -Imagine that GODLY JOY Bubbling up inside of you -could we even contain it? Can you imagine that supernatural JOY in all its effervescent ---stomach tickling, deep deep multifaceted happy layers??
Imagine also..... being in the FULLNESS of the awesome presence of GOD!!! -You're at once TRANSFORMED -no? At once HEALED. And at once DELIVERED and RENEWED -no? GOD's GODLINESS and HOLY HOLY HOLY LIGHT would wash over you and drip down like honey and be absorbed in every part of our being -no?
GOD's POWER, GLORY and MIGHT would grip you!!! -And HIS VOICE would pass through you and you'll have super knowledge [not known to man] -no? How will you stand even? Cause you will be over come -no? Cause you can't be in the PRESENCE of THE ALMIGHTY, THE GREAT I AM, THE HOLY DIVINITY and not be spiritually and physically transformed!!!
Cause we know that after spending time with God; as Moses came down from Mount Sinai, his face shone!! "This radiant appearance was a physical manifestation of the glory of God, symbolizing a profound spiritual transformation. When Aaron and the Israelites saw Moses, they were afraid to approach him, indicating the awe-inspiring nature of his encounter with God. This event highlights the significance of divine presence and the impact it has on individuals and communities." Copilot
Can you imagine being in the presence of our LORD and SAVIOUR Christ LORD JESUS when via Isaiah 6:1 -Isaiah said, "He is high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple" -in all its 3D-ness / 5D-ness / Heaven level-ness? Can you imagine all that otherworldly GLORY and BEAUTY in all its FULLNESS? I don't have the words...
Also, Copilot reminded me that, "The seven attributes of God reveal His power, knowledge, presence, holiness, justice, love, and eternal nature, showing His perfect character and divine essence" Amen!!
- Omniscience (All-Knowing) God possesses perfect knowledge of all things—past, present, and future—including the thoughts, motives, and actions of all creatures. His omniscience guides His decisions and provides wisdom for His creation (Hebrews 4:13)
- Omnipotence (All-Powerful) God is the source of all power and authority. Nothing is too difficult for Him, and He sustains all creation, from the cosmos to the smallest details of life (Jeremiah 32:17)
- Omnipresence (Everywhere Present) God is present in all places at all times. He transcends space and time, offering comfort and guidance to believers wherever they are (Psalm 139:7–10)
- Eternity God exists without beginning or end. He is the source and sustainer of time itself, and His eternal nature assures believers of His unchanging presence and faithfulness (Psalm 102:12)
- Immutability (Unchanging) God’s nature and attributes remain constant throughout eternity. He is not subject to change, ensuring that His promises and character are reliable and steadfast (Malachi 3:6)
- Holiness (Perfectly Pure) God is absolutely pure and holy, free from sin or imperfection. His holiness calls believers to live lives that honour Him and reflect His moral perfection (Isaiah 6:3)
- Love (Unconditional and Sacrificial) God’s love is boundless and sacrificial, extending to all people. Through His love, He offers grace, mercy, and salvation, exemplified supremely in Jesus Christ (1 John 4:8)
**Note..... this isn't a pity party for the devil. I'm not a fan -I'm not on his side. I choose God. I choose Love. I'm on the side of my Lord and Saviour -Christ Lord Jesus Amen!! So what does the bible say about satan -and his goings on!!
"The Bible indicates that Satan is not currently in hell; rather, he is active on earth and will ultimately be punished in hell (the lake of fire) at the end of time.
Current State of Satan ---- Satan, often referred to as the devil, is depicted in the Bible as a real spiritual being who opposes God's purposes. He is described as actively deceiving and tempting humanity (John 8:44) and is referred to as the "prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2). Notably, in the Book of Job (Job 1:6-7), Satan is shown roaming the earth, indicating that he is not confined to hell at this time.
Misconceptions About Satan's Role in Hell ----Many people believe that Satan rules over hell, but this is a misconception. The Bible clarifies that hell is not his kingdom; rather, it is a place of punishment prepared for him and his angels (Matthew 25:41). Revelation 20:10 states that Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire, where he will be tormented forever, signifying that hell is his ultimate fate, not his current residence.
Biblical References to Satan's Future in Hell ----Revelation 20:10: "And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." This verse clearly indicates that Satan's final destination is hell, where he will face eternal punishment.
Matthew 25:41: Jesus mentions that hell was "prepared for the devil and his angels," reinforcing the idea that hell is a place of judgment for Satan, not his current domain.
Conclusion --In summary, while Satan is not in hell at present, the Bible assures that he will ultimately be judged and punished there. His current role involves deceiving and tempting humanity, but his fate is sealed as one of eternal torment in the lake of fire, as prophesied in the Scriptures. Understanding this distinction helps clarify the nature of spiritual warfare and the ultimate victory of God over evil." Copilot
**Thus, as per above -we know satan is still in this earthly realm; roaming about -actively trying to deceive and tempt humanity (John 8:44) into sinning and to lose their salvation BUT GOD AMEN!!! And as follows, we learn that while satan is the accuser and, "whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning." We also know the devil, "is ultimately under God's authority" -and this knowledge, "encourages believers to trust in God's sovereignty and to stand firm against the temptations of the devil." Cause satan is not the creator -but part of creation with he own limitations.
"The Bible provides a clear understanding of Satan's presence before God, as seen in the Book of Job. In Job 1:6-7, it is stated that "one day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them." This passage indicates that Satan, often referred to as the Accuser or the Devil, was present among the angels before God.
The Lord asked Satan where he had been, and he replied that he had been roaming the earth. This interaction highlights the sovereignty of God over all creation and the limits within which Satan operates.
The Bible also emphasizes that while Satan can influence and tempt individuals, he is ultimately under God's authority. In 1 John 3:8, it is stated that "whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning." This verse reinforces the idea that Satan's actions are a result of his own sinfulness, not God's.
In summary, the Bible presents a clear understanding of Satan's presence before God, as seen in the Book of Job, and emphasizes that while he can influence and tempt, he is ultimately under God's authority. This understanding encourages believers to trust in God's sovereignty and to stand firm against the temptations of the devil." Copilot
***So it would appear......satan's using gang-stalking/gang-stalkers, some neighbourhood watchers and the compromised in authority etc as a catch-all? Is this programme a sort of list --similar to that famous list -for the devil to trap the compromised and try to drag them to hell? I truly pray anyone being paid to stalk, harass or torment or much worse against a neighbour, or stranger or family/friend --that they'll repent and ask God to forgive them. -And to call on our Lord and Saviour Christ Lord Jesus and ask for forgiveness and help Amen. May they repent and shame the devil Amen. May they change and become all that they were put on this earth to be Amen!! May they pick up a Bible and start their journey to redemption and total freedom In Christ Lord Jesus Mighty Name amen.. x
“Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” – 1 Peter 5:8
"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, in the remotest parts of the north. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.” But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit!" Isaiah 14:12-15
A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found. Psalm37:10
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
*******************
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey.
16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money. 19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them.
20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’ 21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’ 23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest. 28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags.
29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’Matthew25:14-30
Hello All,
Its 01:21am; super early on Monday 27th April 2026 and I've given myself another half-hour to try and finish this piece and upload [hopefully without [further] interruptions]. -I don't want to have to use the word escalation but you can guess!!! Anyway..... God is good and I've had a good weekend Amen!! So... how are you? I pray I find you well, rested and thriving Amen!! Me? I'm well thanks. I'm just trying to use my talent(s) -whether its one, two, three or four or five to do my bit for the glory of God Amen!!
Cause I believe that even if every door is shut in your face. And the delay -is-delaying [if you know what I mean]. Or you're in a 'struggling' season! Or a getting back on your feet after a challenging time season -we all have something we can do -right? -And for me.... its using this space and this time by God's grace to help others as in Matthew25:14-30 -while looking for work Amen!!!
And I know......delays; and appearing to be standing still is not easy when all around you is kinetic and moving!! And on paper; it appears everyone and everything is growing and thriving -no? And there we are --seemingly stuck with everyone watching -no? So we have to remember to be kind to ourselves -and remember that there are seasons for everything under the sun!! -And whatever we can find to do -we do to the glory of God Amen!!!
So I want to be honest and human!! I never thought for the life of me -at whatever age I left my parent's home to pursue my fashion and beauty journey --that I'd be here!! And certainly not writing about, gang-stalking/ zersetzung/ MKUltra/ in-home terrorism/ sleeper cells/ Stasi programme or experiment or whatever its called!! -Or the devastating effects of the aforementioned on my mind/body/soul/spirit!! -Or the evilsss of what this exposure to intense directed energy weapons and what the electromagnetic fields emanating from DEWs does/is doing to myself and others around the globe [can you imagine]!!!
And as we learn more about what the former East German Ministry for State Security, also known as the Stasi, called, 'Zersetzung, which translates to “decomposition” or “disintegration,” is a covert and methodical form of psychological warfare' -we further understand why for some of us -its felt like back-to-back sabotage!! From trying to stop us from working, the satanic drive to try and cripple us financially and isolation [or being set apart to others]. The affects on every thing has been immense -no!!
"Their firsthand accounts and my rigorous investigation reveal how East Germany’s covert strategy was designed to systematically dismantle not only dissent but the very essence of a person’s identity. In the ideological and political conflict between the Soviet Union-led Eastern Bloc and the United States-led Western world during the Cold War, psychological warfare emerged as a crucial weapon.
Subversive strategies intended to weaken and destabilize the opponent from inside were used in addition to military might and diplomacy to fight the war. “Zersetzung” was one of the most covert and pernicious strategies employed by the East German Ministry of State Security—Stasi.
This strategy was a methodical psychological offensive designed to dismantle and weaken opponents, dissidents, and those deemed to be state enemies. The German term “Zersetzung” literally translates to “disintegration” or “corrosion,” perfectly capturing the essence of the process. In contrast to overt physical assault, “Zersetzung” aimed to subtly undermine a person’s identity and will through psychological manipulation.
It was a device intended to impair a person’s mental stability by separating them from their social networks and making them doubt their own understanding of the world. Join me as we delve deep into the meticulously orchestrated tactics of the Stasi—a narrative that is as compelling as it is disturbing, and one that continues to resonate in today’s era of digital manipulation." Do read the rest via: STASI’s Zersetzung & Modern Psychological Warfare
***You know..... the more I read about gang-stalking/ zersetzung/ MKUltra/ in-home terrorism/ sleeper cells/ Stasi programme or experiment or whatever its called -the more evil it becomes. -Thus I get why satan, his demons and children would use this cruel programme to 1) hurt those who belong to Christ Lord Jesus!! -And 2) as a catch-all to try and drag all participating in the cruelty of the aforementioned programme [those who put our names down. Those who continue to turn a blind eye to keep the apparatus going [those in positions of power/ services/ law etc].
Those who paid for it [our enemies]. Those using the weapons against us/the innocent/the public etc -and all those who do the hunting -the gang-stalkers etc]. **And unless the aforementioned perpetrators repent and shame the devil, and turn away from this evil, highly criminal programme.... they will reap all that they've sown -no? Thus while they're trying to make it difficult for us to work/make a living etc... Whatever I/you/we can 'find to do' -do it to the glory of God Amen!!
Be bold. Be courageous. Use your talents -what ever it may be and create Amen!! You know....I never ---as I said earlier ---saw this gang-stalking thing coming never mind choosing it for myself -never!! But do I lie down in one corner somewhere and give up? Do I mope about feeling sorry for myself? Or do I use the talents that God has given me to fight this heinous crime!!!
Also..... I do believe that some of us are here to stand in the gap and pray!! Pray---not only for this evil evil programme or experiment or whatever to END!! -But for the mind/ body/ soul/spirit of not just us [who are suffering] but the perpetrators too!! And I know its not easy but as it says in Galatians 6:9, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up" Amen!!
So stay pray-ed up Amen!! And pray about it ---and whatever you feel led to do regarding this evil evil gang-stalking programme/ experiment -be bold and do it to the glory of God Amen!!! Cause none of us asked for this thing -but here we are!! And we cannot sit in the chair of despair -as this is what satan, his demons and children want. Nope, we hold on to God's unchanging Hands and believe in and wait for all of God's promises for us in this hour Amen!!
Why did Copilot just say:
"Holding on to God’s unchanging Hands — I stand with you in faith. May hope, peace, and the fulfillment of His promises come to you in this hour. Praying for strength, patience, and clarity as you wait." Copilot
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9
What does it mean to not grow weary in doing good (Galatians 6:9)? | GotQuestions.org
What is the Parable of the Talents? Bible Story and Meaning | Christianity.com
35 Important Bible Verses About Deliverance From Captivity (Explained) - Bible Repository
Comments
Post a Comment