Hyper-Cruelty: Resonance, Amplifiers & The Gravitational Pull.....

 


"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.  Matthew 28:18-20 


"Resonance -a phenomenon in which an external force or a vibrating system forces another system around it to vibrate with greater amplitude at a specified frequency of operation." Geeks For Geeks 


The Time is 19:06pm on the 22/08/2026 and while I'm trying to finish this piece about symptoms and happenings I felt/ saw/ and went through [I'll complete and upload at a later date] -way before I truly believed or accepted I was being hit with directed energy weapons!! -And all of a sudden the atmosphere changed. You know....you get to the place where you can feel frequencies..... and the whole flat feels charged up!! 

I don't always know how to put into words what I'm experiencing as most things to do with science feels beyond me!!! -And while the air inside the flat doesn't feel as dry as it normally feels, its feeling charged-up and vibrating with a static electrical noise. Thus, the usual suspect [as someone being hit with directed energy weapons in their home]; the low humming, being hit, the way the electricity makes racing noises especially my fridge/freezer. And as you can imagine -while I do for very short intervals turn off my fridge/freezer; -I have to leave it on so the food doesn't rot -no?

And as the fridge/freezer makes the running noise -whatever is being aimed at my back intensifies -can you imagine? Who can I go to apart from pray to my God about this? And so...... I've been thinking about something I'm going through right now at the hand of the perpetrators -and its got me thinking about resonance!!! Why you ask!! Cause I am dealing with serious escalation BUT GOD AMEN!!

I'll like to add a quick disclaimer: I'm not an engineer, certainly not an electric one. Nor do I really know the wordings and jargons needed to professional express what is happening to me!! I am not trained in directed energy weapons. Thus the knowledge needed to fully and comprehensively understand or put into word what's happening to me in a way that might make it easy for laymen to understand -isn't there but I'll try my best -and that's all I can do. 

So some time early last year -my block of flats was visited by a couple of men who came to do something with the wires in the loft just above the main door. This loft is separate from all the residents lofts and I'm guessing houses all the wires that allow the corridor lights, security doors, all the electrics to work correctly etc. Do note, I [and the other residents allegedly] were not notified so I sent an email to the housing officer at the time. 

I wanted her to know that as someone who is being stalked and targeted and as I had previously shared with past housing officers and authorities; that I had been poisoned and was being hit with directed energy weapons coming from my neighbours!!! It was important for me to be notified when we are having work done for safety reasons etc!! Anyway after this visit to sort out the wires or whatever --the intensity of pain caused by said war grade weapons, went through the roof. I'm not saying that I know for sure that the work and those two men were behind said increase in intensity but saying that I noticed the change in the pain and burnings over my body is an understatement BUT GOD AMEN!!!


"Well, it's like cranes in the sky Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds." S


So I've mentioned many times on here about how I believe the cranes are being used against me -and I know many will never be able to comprehend -and that is the point -no? Its so out there -I know!! -But guess what? There are also many many people who know exactly what is going on -believe me!! So these cranes -I could talk about them and how its used against me and how it communicates with the perpetrators -forever!! But I won't. Anyway these cranes -[there are now three] that are active and making all sorts of noises [outside of stated working hours] -are smart, thus are also remotely controlled. And these cranes ....after the work was completed in the loft -were transformed!!!

The cranes after said work was completed could lock into me[somehow], -following my every move!!  -With me seeing what appears to be something at the corner of my eyes, -almost like green light or an orb following me. I've already discussed the strange metallic bird noises that follows me when I'm leaving my home!! I believe these sounds are the cranes --and whatever else following me [as some one who may have a chip inside me -it could also be satellites] -hitting various aerials in my neighbourhood as I go up the road!!! 

Anyway -as I've said the intensity of what the perpetrators were now able to achieve --went through the roof -and then it got worse. Someone built something in a garden that further amplifies the amount of electricity being used to add extra vim to the directed energy weapons already being used by the perpetrators --and it got crazy BUT GOD AMEN!! 

Then something else changed -and for months now what I can only describe as a  gravitational pull..  Almost like I'm being dragged down into the ground -and a crushing weighty sensation wherever they aim the weapons at on my body means its been a struggle to walk and at times -balance BUT GOD AMEN!!! 

So can you imagine me receiving a surprise visit from my new housing officers with all this mayhem -and it causing a couple of my neighbours to flee. And I later discovered that one had gone into our shared space where all the electric meters and other doodads are kept!! And I think he removed an amplifier that's connected to the aerial plug /power circuit etc. I know-ish this because after said surprise visit by the housing officers -someone went and bought another amplifier attached it to the aerial again -and forgot to put its package in the bin!!!

So in a world where most of us have satellite dishes -why do we need communal aerials. And why does it need an amplifier that not really needed [cause everything seems to have worked ok when it was taken out during said surprise visit]? And the following is what's written on the package:

So on one side it says --[the name of the brand] Digital innovation made easy. MATV Compact Launch Amplifier. 

And the other side says: "[The Brand and model] is a compact, energy efficient, high performance  MATV Compact Launch Amplifier. Ideal for TERR only distribution situations as residential apartments blocks, hotels. and student accommodations, The selectable Class XXXX filter enables the rejection of unwanted interferers from mobile data services. The fully screened XXX amplifier has individual gain controls for UHF and DAB/FM.

Remote power options are available via either the main or Test RF outputs making these XXX launch amplifiers incredibly flexible. A switchable 12V DC on the amplifier UHF input is convenient for powering other masthead products. 

Ultra-low energy consumption, low noise figure and sharp 5G filtration are the key features of [brand] XXX launch amplifier products." 

***And again I see that 'remote' word -which feels [to me] like its also being remotely controlled by the same people remotely controlling the cranes. And I share all this to say that for the past two weeks I've experienced the level of escalation that has become so dangerous BUT GOD AMEN!!! 

I believe I shared how they've been hitting my feet trying to cause edema and now a foot is not only swollen [but a lot better by God's grace] but is now covered in dark round burn marks!!! The gravitational pull [see more about this below] is also worse now!!! These people don't value or care nothing for life. Certainly not for my life!! They're so gung-ho with this gravitational pull thingy that I'm guessing via the amplifier -their D.E.Ws have been amped up; as they appear to be trying to attack the lower part of my legs too!! They're out to hurt me from my calf muscle to the back of my heel trying to cause Achilles tendonitis!!! 

It then escalated further some nights ago when I let my guard down!! --After I fell a sleep after a lovely bath without my usual padding-up etc. I awoke to use the toilet only to find myself with mega hyper cramps so severe; second only to the time when Lord Jesus became my Peace Be Still -Lord!!  -Catching Up: I became afraid for My neighbours and How I'm Starting to see what the End of Gang Stalking will Look Like....-

It was so painful and distressing that I picked up the big bottle of water beside my bed and poured it all over me and it didn't make any difference because I believe all the EMP and hyper pulsating electric lights from the crane and the strange lighting set-up in one of the gardens, the Amplifier attached to the aerial and the directed energy weapons being aimed at my thighs meant I could feel the full force of everything. And what I feel was electrical resonance -magnified by said Amplifier means I screamed and woke up fam -something I never do especially because of the state I was in!! And it was distressing!! 

And it was traumatic -BUT GOD AMEN!! Its not easy to share this [read between the lines].... but I do so to glorify God and pray it helps somebody out there going through this 'temporary storm' ICLJMNAmen!!! But even worse ---has been an otherworldly attack on my back orchestrated by all of them, including the cranes, said amplifier and a business near by -where in unison --they aim their directed energy weapons at my back causing the most ungodly pain especially my lower back. With me feeling like my body is broken until I struggle to get up. And then the pain shifts a bit praise God!! 

The weightiness, the crushing, the peppery chemical they're using and the noise all their machines are making is unprecedented!!! You know.... as awful as all this is, -I'm thankful that I still have my humanity!! -And I still believe that one day soon, -this evil evil programme or experiment will be over In Christ Lord Jesus' Mighty Name Amen!! 


**********

"I'm standing, and its feeling as if I'm being pushed, like you're being smashed from the top of the head into the ground." CC


I think I've discussed it before but many people dealing with gang-stalking and the affects of being hit with directed energy weapons often talk about what I'm going to call a 'gravitational pull.. -Almost like I'm being dragged and pulled down into the ground!! -And another is what I can only describe as a weighty and a crushing sensation where it feels like you have 20 elephants on your back!!! I'm guessing if you're chipped --then like me this heavy weighty crushing happens everywhere!! And its even more painful/worse -is if you're near cranes, or telecom towers and electric charging station -no? 

Anyway.... I am very thankful for the incredible lady featured in NBC's, Fighting An Invisible Enemy: The Voices Of Havana Syndrome - YouTube --who talks about, 'the crushing'. Until I watched this, I'd never heard anyone else describe the horror of having your body squeezed from the inside out -feeling like its being crushed and pulled into the ground in the most scary, weighty, otherworldly way!!! And the truth is.... this gang-stalking/zersetzung programme is so niche -that if you don't hear others talking about some of the 'oddest', most painful and horrific happenings and symptoms affecting your body at the hands of ***** individuals aiming war grade weapons at you. You'll be wondering what on earth is going on!! 

Anyway, starting from 4.42, she also mentions vertigo and other issues -and it'll always mean a lot to me -because how else would I have known if what I'm experiencing is real or not? Cause if we don't share what we're passing through -how will others know? 

This 'gang-stalking' or 'sleeper-cell torture' or 'in-home-terrorism'  programme or whatever its called is niche and I get it. I understand that this covert, murky murky evil evil programme is very niche and outside the box!! I also understand that its scary. I get if folk admit they believe US -that they then have some sort of responsibility to do something about it -no? Thus, the gaslighting adds another layer of cruelty to an already painful situation.. 

So we remember there are many incredible people just beginning to accept they're being watched/stalked -and may even be dealing with some of the above issues connected with gang-stalking!! And I feel its important because of the gaslighting nature of this hyper cruel programme or experiment -to feel alone and to suffer in silence -no? Thus, I'm doing my bit [for God's glory] to highlight the issues and myriad of health issues/ financial issues/ and housing issues associated this evil wicked wicked shameful programme!! 

Thus, we boldly and courageously do our bit and discuss this terrorist programme/experiment. Cause I believe a lot more people are dealing with this highly criminal heinous crime -than is known!!! I'll leave it here and pray God meets me [and mine] and you [and yours] at every point of need In Christ Lord Jesus' Mighty Name Amen!! x


*******

"I know this is an old post, but I came across it and h*** crap these are my symptoms to a T. I can also explain it as it feels like you're walking underwater with extreme force against your body.. accompanied with a headache, shivers, heart palpitations and dizziness. It's literally the worst. I would never wish GAD on my worst enemy." -Feeling of being pulled down by gravity/heavy sensation? : r/Anxiety

"What about dirty tricks and technology? What about artificial gravity? What if it's just a way to keep a person in check? What about just trying to control something that they feel you should not have been born with?" R 

"I'm experiencing this same exact thing it feels like I am trying to walk against a strong current or like I am trying to walk through quicksand. It causes my back to hurt even worse than normal and my legs as well. Anyone know what this is? --Feeling of being pulled down by gravity/heavy sensation? : r/Anxiety

"I have this sensation from the moment I get out of the bed in the morning until the time I go to bed at night. It feels like there is a magnet under my feet making it difficult to walk. It takes me some minutes to adjust to the magnetism but then I go on with my day. However, the feeling never really goes away and it is actually exhausting. I went to a foot doctor and he says I have a flat foot abnormality now. I never had flat feet but I think prolonged exposure to this "magnetism" has caused permanent physical damage. The only way I have found to be able to counteract its effects is weight training. It doesn't go away but my body is stronger now and able to withstand this strange phenomenon longer. I think its something spiritual or a dimensional parasite." Feeling of being pulled down by gravity/heavy sensation? : r/Anxiety

"I do. But only at the apartments where I live. It’s in my lower back and it feels like it’s being pulled down wards and it’s pain full. I have a hard time getting around but when I leave the area of my apartments. I don’t have that feeling and I can get around more and longer time wise than I can at my apartments. I mean , even going from the living room to the bathroom is hard. And the crazy thing is. There are a lot of people. Well the ones I’ve asked about that live in my apartment that have the same feeling. And very short of breath when I’m here at my apartment. Everyone that lives here has become short of breath since they moved here. It’s crazy." R


******************

God Permits 
"You may be wandering why God has been permitting different events to take place in your life and that of your loved ones. I want you to know nothing happens on earth and in heaven without God's permission.
God's word says His Thoughts and plans for us are for good and not for evil (Jer. 29:11). But because we can only see the surface of a situation we regard it as a problem, but God sees deeper than the surface and He wants us to come to Him for help and understanding.
So whenever you are faced by a problem:
1. Admit and Accept that the Good God has permitted it.
2. Ask God to give you understanding about the situation, to help you cooperate with Him to bring prosperity out of it.
John 11:40 "Jesus responded, “Didn’t I tell you that if you believe, you would see the glory of God?" Share as you receive, God bless you." LA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey -The other Set-up Scenario.... Part One..

Catching Up: That Extra Layer and What Does The End of Gang Stalking Look Like to You....

Suddenly.......