Remember to Dance..... Goodness Of God

 

I love You Lord 

Oh Your mercy never fails me 

All my days 

I've been held in Your hands 

From the moment that I wake up 

Until I lay my head 

I will sing of the goodness of God 


All my life You have been faithful 

All my life You have been so, so good 

With every breath that I am able 

I will sing of the goodness of God


I love Your voice 

You have led me through the fire 

In darkest nights 

You are close like no other 

I've known You as a father 

I've known You as a friend 

I have lived in the goodness of God


Your goodness is running after, it’s running after me  

Your goodness is running after, it’s running after me  

With my life laid down, I’m surrendered now, I give You everything 

Your goodness is running after, it’s running after me

Goodness Of God (LIVE) - Jenn Johnson | VICTORY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey -The other Set-up Scenario.... Part One..

Catching Up: That Extra Layer and What Does The End of Gang Stalking Look Like to You....

Suddenly.......