Catching Up: Some Very Interesting and Insightful Comments....
"I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Matthew 28:20
"The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does." Psalm 145:13
"Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise." Hebrews 10:23
The time is 02:05am on 09/09/2026 and I'm in a race to finish this and go back to bed!!! Yes....go back to bed!! You see.... yesterday was a bit rough. I had a rough night and woke up feeling errrmmm -not myself!! So I've basically been in bed all-day-ish!!-And feel a bit better now Amen!! I think my body needed some rest [and some much needed sleep and healing]. Also.....I think I needed some 'electrolytes' thus I've just taken some magnesium tablets [and my cod liver oil, D3 and added a fizzy Vit C to my water] and I'm feeling a bit better!!
Plus.....I've sort-of fallen off my intermittent fasting thingy -and put on weight!! -And its not just showing but I can feel it too!! Thus, I'm learning to show myself a lot of grace in this hour!! -As the more I research this gang-stalking, zersetzung, stasi program or experiment or whatever its really called. I'm learning more and more about how directed energy weapons effects our weight. With many talking about their struggle with weight gain!! And how said weapons have contributed to said weight gain!!
I also feel that the unrelenting daily escalation; the perpetrators aiming directed energy weapons at my knees, burning my toes [especially at night] and them trying to cause me cramps. Basically them trying to make it difficult for me to walk!!! --And then as I leave my home; I'm then zapped in those exact places [my knees/ toes/ thighs and more] by gang-stalkers/flying monkeys -further adding to my pain and discomfort and difficulty walking BUT GOD AMEN!!!
So.....I'm praying about it. I'm also trying by God's grace to take my eyes off my circumstances!! And even though they're still doing the 'gravitational pull' thing. I honestly don't know how they achieve this 'gravitational pull' phenomena!!! -But I do know that in my case', they're using the power from the cranes outside my window; a garden wired up with loads of electricity and lights -and directed energy weapons from all directions. -Adding vim to cause me to struggle to 1) walk and 2) to balance. Thus, I basically feel like I have 20 elephants on my back while being pushed and pulled into the wonky ground as I walk!!!
Note....I believe things will get better In Christ Lord Jesus' Mighty Name Amen!!! I'm going to do my bit and 'get back on the horse' so to speak!! I'm going to sort out my eating and start moving more Amen!!! .....Anyway how are you [and yours]? I pray I find you well and thriving Amen!!! Me? I'm pushing through -thanks!!! And as always.....God is faithful Amen!!! And I am thankful and grateful for God's faithfulness Amen!!!
So the last time I uploaded the, 'news was newsing' and the words of the hour were: 'unprecedented, in absentia [read between the lines] and birth pains'.... And I feel those words are still the 'words of the hour'!!! Cause every global chess move [in this hour] feels unprecedented -no? Cause..... what's going on? Anyway God is in control Amen!!!
And with regards to the electrolytes I needed, -as the perpetrators tried to over heat my body. Not forgetting the heatwave, which caused super super dry skin and my feeling more thirsty than usual. -Disclaimer: I'm not a healthcare professional, thus if you're feeling under-the-weather and are researching the correct vitamins and minerals /food supplements to take!! Depending on whatever's troubling you -do remember to consult your doctor first!!
"Electrolytes are mineral salts (like sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium), which are found naturally in the body’s fluid, blood and tissues. They have an electrical charge, meaning they’re similar to a power source for the body, playing a crucial role in muscle function and recovery. Electrolytes are therefore essential for your body’s day-to-day function and this includes regulating the amount of water in the body lost through sweat. If we don’t refuel, it can result in us feeling fatigue and we may notice an impact on our performance...........
The word electrolytes may make you think of someone enjoying a sports drink after a long workout. This is because heat and exercise increases loss of electrolytes and fluids when we sweat, which if not replaced leads to dehydration. So it’s a good idea to replace them during as well as after workouts to aid recovery. With this in mind, electrolytes can also be helpful when soaring temperatures leave us hot and sweaty – whether that’s on holiday or during one of the UK’s increasingly common heatwaves. Electrolytes may also be beneficial after a period of illness, to help your system recover. Just be sure to always follow the recommended dose." via: What are electrolytes and why do natural ingredients matter? | The Independent & Electrolytes: Definition, Functions, Sources, and Imbalance
********
The Physical Holy Bible
So I've just visited the purveyor of all things elegant'; 'refined and curated', traditional and special. Thee 'bastion of all things leather bound' and lovingly and beautifully made stationary for their beloved Holy Bibles and I'm shocked. They no longer sale Holy Bibles and I can't believe it!!!
Cause as thee connoisseur of all things heritage and legacy; 'from leather bags and briefcases to handcrafted accessories, home pieces and timeless stationery'!! With, 'over 130 years of British luxury' and craftmanship!! -This rite of passage for those in the know and all who have it like that [read between the lines] laughter!! The go-to for posh 'keep-for-ever' Holy Bibles!!! -Why did they stop selling Holy Bibles?
The thing is.... both my Christian brain and my marketer brain can't believe this beloved maker of leather 'objet d'art' and other coveted posh stuff. -Stuff that's passed down from generation to generation!! A good ole British institution of history and excellence..no longer sales Holy Bibles!!!
So the question is...... why/when did they stop? I personally don't know!! And now I'm wondering.....is it the sign of the times? I don't know!! -But I do know that many of us are in the market for physical Bible(s) -no? And I was dreaming of one of said establishments' lovely jewelled coloured, leatherbound Bibles with my initials lovingly engraved on it in gold [in my dreams -laughter]!!!
I feel like I need to pivot here!!! ---I'm not saying/suggesting folk spend loads of money on luxury/bling Bibles!! Nope, I truly don't mind what Holy Bibles anyone buys/uses!! It doesn't matter to me whether you buy your Holy Bible from a charity shop, or a Christian website or save up your hard earned cash to bid for an, 'Illustrated 18th Century English Leather Bound and Brass Locks Holy Bible' from 1stdibs!! It doesn't really matter as its all about the word of God -no?
Also, as long as you're not getting into debt to buy a Holy Bible -does it really matter what Bible you buy? Because...... Holy Bibles are fast approaching the, 'must buy and put away' status right now -no? And then there are collectors!!! And then there are archivist -no? Cause if you didn't know -there are levels to Holy Bibles!!!The Most Expensive Bible: What Sold for $38.1 Million and Why It Matters & 15 Beautiful Rare Bibles --
Anyway...there are some other [very] serious matters a foot!! Cause as many of us are awakening and certain ermmmm -what to call them!!! As talk of certain - people -busy away buying 'certain books' especially antique books [read between the lines] with ancient knowledge -just to destroy them [read between the lines] Are AI Companies Really Buying—And Destroying–Antique Books? & Why AI companies are destroying millions of old books !!--And for those in the spirit; --the foreshadowing that took place in 2023; the resurgence of that woman tearing up pages from the Holy Bible going viral on social media!!! And all that that act entails...... And the strange times we're in...-many of us are quietly looking for physical copies of the Holy Bible to buy and put away -no?
Thus, while I never used to buy Holy Bibles when I stumbled upon them in charity shops -say, as I always thought someone who doesn't own a copy should have it!! -Now....if I see one in whatever edition/version I'm after!!! -I'll buy it straight away because times are a changing -no? So I'm wondering .....now that there's a shift and many are looking for Holy Bibles, -will said heritage brand bring back their much beloved [look-after-it-and-keep-it-in-the-family forever] posh leatherbound Bibles?
Will said heritage brand reprint a batch of say -limited edition Holy Bibles [with options including: engravings/ different skins & leather types/ various colourways etc] --as the awakened start to crave: goodness, wholesomeness, the truth, revival and the 'love' and 'word' of God? Plus, while I love innovation and movement, and different options and ways to access and read the Holy Bible. -I love the beauty of thumbing through physical Bibles [especially the old ones] and books/magazines -don't you?
And..... can you imagine; satan, his demons and children trying to weaponize the Holy Bible at such a time as this with all the agendas at play!!! Anyway...... the Holy Bible's about to become, -for those who love trends -the next big buy in very pretty jewelled colours. Or simple and traditional or illustrated and antique style. -Or covered in lace with bells and whistles [I kid you not and they are lovely] or wedding Bibles [and yes these can also be very lacey and ornate -so cute] -Discover 16 Lace bible covers and white lace bible cover ideas | vintage lace bible cover, decorative bible with lace cover, handmade lace bible cover and more
Be they rare and a collector's dream!! -Or a pretty and dainty hand embellished 'keepsake' version. Or a leatherbound family Bible. Or an extra large print Holy Bible for easy reading. Or a personalized floral Bible case. Whether a limited edition illustrated cedar wood presentation box Bible. Or a Gustave Doré (1832–1883 ) the Doré illustrated Holy Bible [a renowned collection of 241 engravings depicting dramatic scenes from both The Old and New Testaments.]. And whatever its dust jacket or size. Whether you want a large print Ethiopian Bible or a small Bible written in Twi. Be it a coffee table tome or a pocket /palm /mini/ miniature or 'dollhouse' size Bible. The King James Version (KJV) or The Good News version leatherbound in all sorts of leather skins and colours et al... It doesn't really matter as long as its all about the words of God inside -and that said Holy Bible isn't an idol or vanity!!!
Plus.... I'm sure some will be upset by this 'new' trend!! But I'm not mad at it. In fact, its good as people yearn and search for all that's good and wholesome and true -to buy a Bible -no? Cause we know the word of God is the truth. And that the truth sets us [all] free Amen!! Thus, may [Lord] Holy Spirit arrest all looking for Holy Bible(s). -Be it initially led by a trend or not. -In 'spirit and in truth'. And lead and guide them to our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus Amen as !!!
"When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth, for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will declare to you the things that are to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All that the Father has is Mine; therefore I said that He will take what is Mine and declare it to you." John 16:13–15
“In a world dominated by screens, let’s consider the simple but profound impact of having a physical Bible in our hands.” DK Why I Keep Using a Physical Bible — Transform
"Digital Bibles can be blocked, filtered, or erased instantly. In several countries, governments track online religious activity and monitor downloads of Christian material. When digital Scripture becomes dangerous, believers cling to printed pages that cannot be remotely deleted.
Even in the West, society is shifting to be more secular and anti-Christian. Biblical truth on topics like marriage, gender, and human identity is already labelled “hate speech” in certain contexts. Pastors in Canada and the UK have faced legal pressure simply for quoting Scripture publicly. Social media platforms regularly censor or suppress biblical teachings they consider offensive. You are watching the ground shift beneath your feet.
If (and when) the day comes when Christian content is scrubbed from digital platforms, your physical Bible will not vanish. It will remain in your home, untouched by censorship, updates, or policy changes. The early church survived by passing written texts from hand to hand. Persecuted believers today do the same. Owning a printed Bible prepares you for a future where truth becomes unwelcome." Do read the full piece via: Why Every Christian Still Needs a Physical Bible - The Official Scott Roberts Website
"The days are coming,” declares the Sovereign Lord, “when I will send a famine through the land— not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord. 12 People will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east, searching for the word of the Lord, but they will not find it." Amos 8:11-12
" Amos 8:11-12 Starving for God's Truth The concept of a "Famine of the Word" is a prophetic warning from the Old Testament, specifically in Amos 8:11-12. It signifies a time when God will send a famine on the land, not due to a lack of food or water, but rather a famine of hearing the words of the Lord. This famine reflects a spiritual drought where the true understanding and proclamation of God's word are absent, leading to a period of spiritual desolation. The passage serves as a warning to all generations, emphasizing the importance of valuing and adhering to the Scriptures as the primary means through which God communicates His will and truth to humanity." C
******************
Money Matters
Am I the only one who finds it old fashioned that we still have debt collection agencies/businesses in 2026; -making their monies from [unethical] interest gained from accounts that have been sold over and over again to what can only be described as parasitic companies, who then add more interest!!! What's that all about? In 2026, in an era of AI taking over jobs!! In an era of trying to ban under 16's from accessing social media and MKUltra induced crime? Does it make sense?.....
So say you used a credit card in ---I don't know --2007 for a £279 one-off emergency item!! You start off ok. You pay the bare minimum every month then life happens and said £279 becomes £379!!! You then agree a payment plan; -managing only to pay off the barest minimum each month [I know that's not the financial intelligent thing to do, but we're all learning] until life really life's and then its no longer a priority/an option!!!
Things then settle down somewhat --and before you can say jack-rabbit and get back to paying off said interest ridden debt; -the bank dashes said account to debt collectors!! -And after that, even if you're making arrangements to pay off said debt!! For some reason the debt agencies/collectors keep selling your debt account to other debt collectors!! -And each time they do this, -more and more interest is added!!! Thus, the monies you first used for an emergency is now with an agency you don't recognise -and the amount has mushroomed and ballooned to just over a thousand pounds from the initial £279 -and you can barely believe it!!!
So you pray; and ask God for wisdom and direction and discipline Amen!! And whether life is smoother now or not. Whether things have settled down or not -you know you have to pay off said debt!! So you arrange a manageable amount to pay back to clear said debt off each month. And even though .... said debt account continues to pass through different agencies' hands --it then settles!! -And this latest agency seem to be more ethical [about time]; they start to offer you something you haven't seen before and it really makes sense Amen!!
And what is this offer that makes sense you ask [or not as you probably already know]!! So said new more ethical collection agency has now started making me offers like a one-off payment...
"Make a one-off payment ----You’re already making good progress towards being free of your '£@$!!' debt, which is great. Want to clear it even faster? Affordable one-off payments - on top of your regular payment plan - could help get you there sooner."
So as I fight, the good fight to a debt free life [ICLJMNAmen]!! I'm learning so many financial lessons and truly believe that this stuff should be taught in school Amen!! I'm learning [at my big age] that with more financial intelligence and living within your means comes more options Amen!! And I say all this to say --if you're also on your financial intelligence /living-within-your means by God's grace journey!! If you can, -as you near the completion of paying off your debt(s) or you get 'some' extra money --you can always talk to your debt agency/collectors and make an offer to CLEAR the debt fully and completely and be free Amen!!
Note... most legit collection agencies will be happy to make you an offer like taking a certain percentage off [said remaining debt] or some other arrangement etc. Cause the freedom that comes from paying off debt(s) in monthly instalments or clearing it completely is not a joke!! -Especially as we face the cost-of-living and geopolitical shakings and shifts -no? And none of us know what's around-the-corner BUT GOD AMEN!!! Thus..... especially for us dealing with /overcoming gang-stalking, -we need to stay prayed up and be as prepared and as disciplined as possible -no?
***********
"And it was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. Revelations 13:7
[The following insightful comments are taken from YouTube, and are connected to various videos discussing gang-stalking; directed energy weapons, perpetrators, work place mobbing, our Faith and the END of this evil gang-stalking programme/experiment et al.]
"No one really knows why for sure. Some think they are chosen by God and its intense spiritual warfare. Some think they pissed off the wrong person. Some believe it's just a messed up government experiment. Could be just a rich dude having fun messing with people's lives."
"I've been a victim of this criminal harassment for 9 years now. It started when I was 63 and I am no way delusional. My opinion is we are test subjects for behaviour modification programs that will be used on everyone."
"The gangstalkers are just the watchers harassing you trying to break you. They have the ability to slip in and out of any meat suit not saved, consumed by sin."
"Glad to see this on your channel. Happening all over country and for a good while. The focus is def not "criminals", no matter what they attempt to make others believe. Is one of those criminally abused programs-networks that is likely wasting billions of taxpayer dollars - dollars that could be going to so many other things individuals need in communities, and serving as the catalyst behind many of these mass shootings, domestic/family events, random stranger attacks - folks that have been pushed too far but don't quite know who to lash out against. Try to protect your body physically, but avoid the rage baits and responses that will get you further caught up. Like other forms of corruptios, it may continue until we get good/ethical, strong, relentless leaders with integrity on all levels of govt ("heroes" in these times) - and civilians who refuse to participate (when they learn true purpose) no matter what they are told or paid. I've seen a few good folks in strong positions pop up - but not long before the machine turns the public against them and/or otherwise neutralizes their impact. This mass awareness and understanding phase is key."
"Yes you are correct, I have delt with this stuff for over 10 years. I am grateful to see how many people are bringing attention to this, thank you."
"Isolation is their strategy, They recruit family, friends, interfere in medical team, business, they are watching your every move."
"These things are done on the public. This is spiritual warfare too. Some people don't have the eyes to see these things. This is done to throw you off your path maybe to do harm to yourself. The Nazis and your government use these same techniques."
"Jealousy is the real reason. I’m retired military. I’ve been harassed since mid 2000."
"It's to torture and to cause an early demise of someone who is receiving any type of pension or government assistance or programs and benefits, whether Veterans Affairs, Social Security Administration's SSDI, SSI and many of it's other benefits list, housing programs and HUD, Section 8, gov Food Stamps and food assistance programs, retirement pension, retired athletes also go through it. Many law enforcement get their karma and early demise too if they once participated in the Targeting."
"Gang stalking is low vibration, low intelligence behaviour for sure. But they also have people with degrees too...so low morals and ethical consideration."
"I'm gang stalked as well. We need to go protest in Washington! These pyschos are up for a fight! This is domestic terrorism!! They are Nazis!! We can not put up with this destroying our rights!!
"True. DEW's can cause your extremities to go numb. It is just a small part of the DEW spectrum of attack methods."
"As a person who has been gang stalked for a very long time, I can tell this man a few things. First, question everything! If you see patterns, do not ignore them. He noticed the pattern of things breaking at an unnatural rate but, is someone standing outside or walking a dog EVERY single time you arrive home? Do you speak about things and then all of a sudden they appear? An example for this is: Say you wanted a new vehicle and you were talking about a particular make, model and colour with someone. The next thing you know, this thing shows up in your view where you cannot ignore it. Cameras do not work in my experience.
Cameras do not work because they have equipment that erases your recording. I know this because of several incidents. I don't remember what prompted me but, I bought a surveillance set for an apartment. I had a camera pointing towards the front door and a camera in my bedroom. The system came with a portable screen that I should have been able to use somewhere between 500 to 100 feet away from my apartment. I never could see because they cut the signal. They way I found out someone was messing with the surveillance system is because the person cutting my video would remove his car from the video when I knew his car should have been there!
They would remotely unlock my car door before I even put my hand on the handle. Anyway, we moved from there because I did not know that moving would not help anything at all. We moved to military base housing. I put an outdoor camera on the gate to the backyard. We had a party and one particular person was missing from the film from that camera except one time. He was a supposed neighbour. His household was part of the gang stalking.
Anyway, I put the same camera on my front door because I knew someone was coming into my house. The laundry room smelled like a dog and I've never owned one as an adult. Also, I could smell a woman's scent on my couch that wasn't mine. I had the camera on the door for 4 days. When I checked the film, most of the footage was erased. Pay attention to smells, scents. A lot of these people wear loud colognes and they are very noticeable. One guy followed me from where I lived to Disneyland! It wasn't even cologne, it was just his particular scent. There may be cameras in your house watching you. If they are watching you, they are listening to you!
Depending on who is stalking you, they will even set up "street theatre" events. That is when people look like they are just doing normal stuff but it is set up for you. They are acting. Sometimes they want to see what you will do in a situation. Sometimes they want to anger you or disappoint you. People play stupid and crazy as well when doing street theatre. Depending on how deep these people are monitoring you, they even monitor your heart rate. The microwave weapons they use can cause discomfort, real pain, hair loss, weight gain and sooooo much more! Gang stalking is a government thing. Several agencies are involved in it. You can be gang stalked for years and decades and not know it. Once you find out, they will treat you even worse and if you tell the wrong people, they will think you're crazy."
"They completely capture and remotely control any animal or species, including humans, through cognitive manipulation via remote weapons. They can make anyone do anything. It doesn’t have to be something crazy. It could be something as simple as repeatedly interrupting someone who is speaking or standing too close. However, when operations demand a certain action to take place, they can cause seizures, make hearts stop, or drive someone to murder their six children and spouse, and then themselves. Many people who have been claimed to be crazy are actually third-party predators treating lives like video game characters or remote-control cars. This is energy transfer. Physics. The masses need to quit having such a disconnect about basic principles, like the impacts of the sun on the human body. Our anti-science culture is deadly. No backpacks necessary. That’s to throw non clandestine scientists, and civilians off. How do you think satellites work?"
"God will fix everything very soon. Stay prayed up and close to God. He will guide you."
[2 years ago] "Thank you for this video, and the accurate description of workplace bullies. I'm so sick of hearing them depicted as simply "insecure." We all have our insecurities. But we don't go out of our way to destroy the lives of others who have never done us any wrong, who have only been kind to us. The "insecure" label never rang true to me, and is far too sympathetic. I know the word narcissist gets overused today, but in this case, it seems fitting. There is something seriously wrong with workplace bullies that goes far beyond "insecurity." It's time for these sociopathic creeps to be identified for what they are."
"Yes!! This is a form of domestic terrorism that is at a level that I could not imagine would be able to happen with the checks and balances that we should have."
"If these people would only work for the good of mankind we would have a wonderful world."
"Teach the Targeted People how to protect themselves from it because many people are slowly being tortured to death by these weapons. For me, it’s extremely loud - two days on 24/7 one day quieter then two days on again - extremely agitating. My heart has been damaged and I am hearing extremely loud cicada, buzzing, squealing, high pitched ringing with extremely fast clicking in the background. No one cares that innocent Americans are being tortured, like they don’t care about children being tortured and murdered until it happens to them or their family. We have become Nazi Germany."
"Traitors"
"Gangstalking is spiritual persecution manifest in the physical world. Stalkers are compelled by the spirit inside them. I'm speaking from experience and believe it's imperative anyone going through it understand this."
"All the Victims of Directed Energy Neuroweapons & Bioweapons deserve Truth, Justice, Prosecution of those Responsible, Compensation if possible. Military Personnel who have suffered Neuroweapon & Bioweapon attacks whether by our own country or another absolutely deserves a Purple Heart for injury while serving. An injury is an injury. Targeting the Brain & Body with Directed Energy AI Weapon Systems as part of 5th Generation Warfare can NOT keep being denied. "The Brain is the New Battlefield" (Dr. James Giordano/West Point lecture) is Too dangerous to keep being ignored. THESE WEAPONS HAVE ALSO BEEN USED BY DANGEROUS POLITICIANS LIKE THE ******* AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES WHO ARE CIVILIANS."
"I don't care they will reap what they sow."
"Gangstalking is not always about WHO you are, but what you have the potential to do or become. Peace."
"Because these kind of people see people like me and you as a threat to their Kingdom on earth when they see our light. Thank you for sharing your truth. Keep spreading the word for TMH." [THM =The Most High]..
"You are so right on. Thank you for this. The very day I moved in 8 years ago the spiritual warfare began. But it took 5 years before I figured it out because I couldn't understand it. Recently I lost it and walked out onto my lawn and flipped off the camera recording my backyard that's up in his tree. See, every time I walked outside he would come out and slam his trash can lid. I could walk outside 20 times and here he comes, angrily slamming that lid. It's invasive and psychological attack. So I lost my cool and flipped off the camera. Well guess what? I think it scared him. He saw me do it. He now knows that I know. But it's been blessedly quiet ever since. I'm still on guard. He's been obsessed with me for so long it's probably like an addiction and I've been his drug of choice. I'm sure he's thinking of how he can get his next fix. Thanks for reminding me to pray."
"Make no mistake, this is all the work of corrupted federal intelligence agencies, community law enforcement agencies, and secret societies who are utilizing state of the art technology that has been incorporated into your WIFI and all these big tech companies are fully aware of what's going on."
"I have found strength in knowing that I’m not the only one going through this. There are so many of us that are being dragged through this nonsense. Sending out love and strength to you all. I appreciate everyone that has found the courage to share."
[2 years ago] "They walk back and forth by my door, making noise like they are looking for my spirit."
"Isn’t the devil’s job to kill, steal and destroy? These people are doing his job since it is a disembodied spirit."
"All this harassment needs to be taken more seriously by authorities. It totally messes lives up for victims and the day to day living becomes a living hell, ……Anyone experiencing this should document everything. And if you can film it, keep a log of everything and stay calm. These f*ckers want a reaction at any cost. Don’t give them what they want. God bless stay strong."
"Most of the people I’ve met who experience this are not criminals. They are successful."
"They are using technology to block cell phones, computers, and etc."
"They don't want to be the next victims, so they want to deem him mentally ill."
[4 years ago] "This is primarily spiritual in nature. Unrepentant people are used by demons, as organic portals to attack us. 'Ephesians 6:12 'Our struggle isn't against flesh and blood, but against the dark rulers, the authorities, and wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.' Pray Psalm 91, daily to route [out] demons."
[2 years ago] "Thank you for your story. I have been gangstalked for going on 8 yrs. I don't know how 2 make this stop 4 me, if that is even possible...but I desperately wish that I could. My life has been hijacked. I want to escape this nightmare. I do believe some of this is spiritual because it's so much bigger than us...not to mention the fact that I have experienced endless other worldly happenings in the last 8 yrs that have no other logical explanation; other than a spiritual/other worldly 1. I appreciated listening to your calm, rational, & articulate story about your gangstalking experience, although I'm sorry you have had to suffer through this. You are a brave woman. Stay strong. Thanks again."
"The people doing this to you are paid . I have seen the same thing. People who don't work, driving a nice car. They target this brother because he is on a list. Law enforcement is involved."
"Our government has been infiltrated by modern day Gadianton Robbers who exist to serve Satan. Our only hope is to petition God for remedy and help."
"I’m 60 yrs old they were doing this to a lot of our leaders back in the day."
"It's creepy. This also has a lot to do with narcissistic individuals and their flying monkeys."
[6 years ago] "As soon as I understood the tools used against me in ganstalking, I readjusted my lifestyle. As a true believer of Jesus Christ, I can live with smear campaigns and character assassination, so is loneliness, as for the rest I live by faith not by sight."
[3 years ago] "Great advice on getting a PO box. I had one supervisor ask me for my address so she could "drop off a book". She never did end up delivering it which made me think "now she knows where I live"--which creeped me out because she had asked early on, before I saw how insane she was. She was SO needy: asking to call her multiple times a week, demanding I respond to her daily emails, always asking to "observe" me while I work, etc. When I finally sent her an email setting boundaries, she took pleasure in wanting to discuss what I mean by it. I could tell she had been waiting for it to use as bait for her energy sourcing. Finally, I complained about her to HER supervisor, which didn't go well. You guessed it, her super was JUST LIKE HER. It backfired on me and they decided to end my contract prematurely. I was SO happy! The takeaway: if you complain to HR or higherups, be ready to be let go. If you stay, be ready for it to get worse. Finally, if you maintain your strength and stature, they will find a way to get you out. There is no fighting a MOB. We can see this happening to the most intelligent, competent and even popular professors in our Universities in North America. People are being mobbed and fired for doing their JOB. What these freaks don't want is to progress, to build, to make society a better place. Once they see that your work is GOOD, that is when the mobbing begins. You cannot survive in such a workplace if you are good at what you do! Understanding this has been a huge relief for me. But the question remains: How can competent, intelligent people who are highly professional and focused progress in their chosen careers without joining the mob or being destroyed by it?"
[2 years ago] ---"Some gang-stalkers may have been innocent in the beginning but are no longer. They will have to deal with all of the consequences now. Wild."
One of my neighbours said that he had an affair with a gang stalker. He said that the guy told him that for his gang stalker job he was simply given a location, told to wear certain colours of clothes, and to carry a skateboard and walk in the direction of the location and path on his google map. He said he did this job for five years. He said he didn't even know how the people looked that he was gang stalking. He said one time he figured out who the person was and he actually pulled the person/stalkee aside and said he was hired to walk in the stalkee's path and that he was not emotionally invested in what he was doing. The stalkee thanked him. Seems like a weird story but this is what my neighbour told me."
*****
“And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” John 10:28
Comments
Post a Comment